Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chocolate Is REALLY Good, Okay!?

Posted by: Jen


Chris: hear about that dude that died by falling in a vat of chocolate?
very willy wonka like!
Jennifer: no, I saw your Twitter though and wasn't sure what it was about...
Chris: yeah, was in a cab and i saw that and i wanted to look up more about it today
Jennifer: you know, that would really ruin chocolate for me -- if I drowned in a giant vat of it.
Chris: how about if you saw someone drown in it? Like everytime you take a bite you might be eating the guy you saw?
Jennifer: I'd still be ok with it as long as I knew I wasn't eating the death chocolate.
Chris: hmmmm inteeresting...
Jennifer: well alright, I got really sick off of indian food and that didn't stop me from loving curry, so I'd imagine if I witnessed a chocolate drowning I'd be ok.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1198530/Death-chocolate-Factory-worker-meets-sweet-end-falling-vat-cocoa.html

No comments: